Critical Illness Insurance from American General
AIG CriticalCare Plus insurance gives you the flexibility you need to cover a variety of expenses associated with a critical illness diagnosis.
• Pays a single-payment benefit — from $10,000 to $500,000 — directly to you, to use any way you want
• Covers a broad range of conditions most likely to cause major lifestyle changes, including heart attack, stroke, cancer and kidney failure
• Term options of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years available
• Loss of Independent Living Benefit covers the inability to perform two or more major daily activities (eating, dressing, etc.) without assistance
• Can cover your spouse and children on the same policy
• Preventive Care Benefit pays up to $50 a year for a wide variety of medical tests
• Benefit Extension Rider pays a benefit on a second or third critical illness, or on a second diagnosis of the same illness3
• Occupational HIV coverage for healthcare professionals (optional coverage for medical personnel only)
• Should you decide to seek a specialist for a second opinion, you’ll have a free membership in Best Doctors® referral service
Benefits payable are subject to the terms of the policy, including limitations, reductions and exclusions. Not all benefits are available in all states.
Request Quotes for Critical Illness Insurance